Foster Care Program
Harbor of Hope is looking for families willing to make a commitment to children who have come from difficult and often traumatizing circumstances. Harbor of Hope will assist your family in developing the skills and resources to help you successfully work with this population of children. If you are willing to make this commitment, and would like to learn more, please complete our Family Application, and make plans to attend an orientation meeting at the Harbor of Hope office. If you have any further questions regarding the verification process.
- must be at least 21 years of age.
- Foster Parents can be single
- Foster parents can be Married
- Foster parents can be cohabitating
- In order for one spouse to be a foster parent both spouses must be verified to provide foster care
- Foster parents and other adult caregivers living in the home have a health assessment prior to verification Meet the
- requirements in Subchapter F of Chapter 745 for Background Checks
- All families must pass Home Study